Work With Us
Are you a physical therapist who loves to learn and is committed to helping your patients live pain-free lives? We’d love to have you here at PT Central, a proud member of the Confluent Health family.
At PT Central, work is more than just a workplace. Here, we’re a close-knit, supportive, and compassionate family, all working towards the same goal: bringing long-lasting pain relief for our patients.
If you’re a physical therapist or physical therapist technician that values continuous learning and training, holistic all-encompassing patient care, and a friendly and supportive work environment, we’d love for you to join us.
In order to serve our patients the best way we can, we invest in all of our employees. Here are just a few of the reasons working with PT Central may be right for you:
- Ongoing learning opportunities: Physical Therapy Central is a Clinical Excellence Network Partner with Evidence In Motion (EIM) and you’ll have the opportunity for a number of advanced training programs.
- Continuous training: Our therapists are paired with Board Certified and Fellowship trained clinical mentors in a specialized program and are rewarded for professional achievements. We train our staff in empathy, compassion, and applied positive psychology concepts.
- Prestigious residencies: EIM’s Residency Program is a post-professional clinical residency that allows a third-year student, or licensed PT, to choose from PT Central’s many locations to facilitate the completion of an EIM Residency. Learn more about our residency program.
- Physio-Pedia partnership: We work with this UK-based charity to further the global physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge base, and improve access to education for everyone in the field.
- Spark Your Passion program: As part of the Confluent family, we offer our staff professional skills and clinical development, in addition to a family-friendly benefits package.
- Therapist-owned model: All of our locations are owned and operated by local physical therapists. Our culture promotes continues advancement of evidence-based physical therapy, and focusing on patient needs first.
- Family: Our commitment to our people-first culture runs deep. Since Confluent Health was founded, we've informally made sure to take care of our employees in need. As our company grows, so does that list. We've established the Confluent Health Employee Foundation and The Honey Jar to make sure that all of our employees receive the financial support they need. To learn more, apply for funds, or donate, visit CHEFHoneyJar.com.
Does this sound like a place you can call home? Here’s how to apply to PT Central:
Check to see positions for which we’re currently hiring.
We can’t wait to have you join the team.
See what opportunties are available today.
Didn’t find an opening that’s right for you?
We’re always looking for physical therapists and technicians that value education, compassion, and support.
If that sounds like you, please fill out our application and send it along with your resume to Monica Calderon at [email protected]. We’ll keep it on file and contact you if something that’s right for you opens up.
What’s it like to work at PT Central? Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll get.
Working for PT Central is incredible. Even on my worst days, I leave work feeling valued, motivated, and encouraged. There is a culture of positivity and genuine concern for our patients and each other.
I work for PTC because of the ongoing encouragement to make myself a better therapist, provider, and person. All of this while pursuing my leadership with OPTA/APTA and going through my manual therapy certification.
I love working for PTC because it is a unique family. The people who make up PTC embody the qualities I think are so needed in healthcare. This company stands strongly for excellent customer care and service.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us your application and resume today. We’re eagerly waiting for you to join our family.