Part of your community, part of your pain recovery plan.
As the largest private physical therapy practice in Oklahoma and with over 25 locations throughout the state, we’ve seen our fair share of persistent pain, sports injuries, and other physical ailments.
We understand that healing is more than just a physical experience.
To heal effectively, you need to feel connected and supported by your care providers. Our owners grew up right here in the community, and we’re committed to helping you:
- Get more done in your day: We know you’ve got a lot on your plate. With our extra training and expertise, we can get you in control of your pain in just a few weeks.
- Feel great about yourself: Being in pain is exhausting. You may be surprised at how much your energy lifts once you can move freely again.
- Save money in the long term: Your health is priceless. When you address your pain early and at the root, you’re saving your future self thousands in medication and surgery.
Let the experts at PT Central put you first.
If you’re looking for quick and long-lasting relief, it’s time you looked into physical therapy.
Your wellbeing is central at PT Central
When you walk into one of our locations, you’ll notice the difference immediately. Each member of our staff—from the receptionist to the physical therapist—is focused on one goal:
To reduce pain as a barrier to living your life and achieving your dreams by providing deep-set and long-lasting healing through physical therapy.
How do we achieve that goal? It involves hundreds of hours in annual training and working with the best minds in the field of physical therapy. This is how we ensure you get the results you’re looking for—every step of the way:
- Local connections: Each PT Central location is physical therapist owned and operated. We are your neighbors, your peers, your friends.
- Highly educated staff: Every single one of our PTs has a Masters or PhD in physical therapy. We are also continually monitoring the latest research so we can use it to help you.
- One-on-one support: You will get support from one single dedicated PT for your whole recovery. They will create a plan that takes into account your unique pain, goals, and lifestyle.
- Complementary screenings: We’re committed to your physical healing regardless of financial limitations. Come in to any of our locations for a free screening today.
Are you ready to put yourself front and center and get to the heart of what is causing you discomfort? Get in touch today so we can assess your pain, develop a plan for recovery, and give you back your freedom.
Our Values are What Make Us Different
Meet Our Partners
The mission of Food and Shelter is very simple. They feed those who are hungry and wrap our arms around the lost and alone, helping them find their way back home. They believe no person can overcome life’s most difficult obstacles if they are hungry and worried constantly about where they will sleep. The services they provide are the most basic needs of a human being; food and shelter. Women, children and men come for food and shelter. They leave with friends, a support system, and acceptance. They find home.
Nicole Jarvis, M.D. is a patient with Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease. As a doctor, she is passionate about finding cures for all diseases, and improving the quality of life for all patients suffering from chronic illness. As a YOPD patient, she is passionate about making a contribution to finding the cure for the disease that affects her every day. In Oklahoma, approximately 15,000 patients have Parkinson’s Disease. As of 2011, there were NO organizations in Oklahoma dedicated to researching new treatment options and finding a cure for this degenerative, debilitative, neurologic disease. In 2013, she formed the Nicole Jarvis MD Parkinson’s Research Foundation, Inc. The mission of this foundation is to continue to raise money to be used to: 1) raise awareness of Parkinson’s Disease in the State of Oklahoma, 2) help fund services offered throughout Oklahoma for patients with Parkinson’s Disease, and 3) donate funds to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research in order to fund projects that will lead to improved treatment options and ultimately a cure for this disease that affects Nicole and 15,000 Oklahoman’s, their families, friends, and employers.
United Way’s mission is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities around the world to advance the common good. They are the problem-solvers, the hand-raisers, the game-changers. They fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every community. They create positive and permanent change by forging unlikely partnerships, finding new solutions to old problems and mobilizing the best resources. They measure their success in actual lives changed. These stories are a testament to the difference that communities can make when we come together to create lasting change.
Let our physical therapists provide you with the support you need to get back to a pain-free life.
We want to support you in healing, even if all you need is some ice. That’s why we offer free 15-min consultations—book one below and decide for yourself whether physical therapy is for you.