Your First Appointment
Getting ready for your first appointment? Here’s what you can expect.
Starting a new therapy program can be a bit scary. We’re here to prepare you with all the details. If you’ve just booked your first appointment or free consultation, congratulations! Taking that first step is one of the hardest parts. We know you’re pressed for time, juggling different priorities, and don’t always have the luxury of putting yourself first.
Your first appointment is all about you: your pain, your medical history, your desired results. Your dedicated physical therapist will evaluate your condition and determine the best plan of action.
5 points to a pain-free you
Here’s everything you need to know to prepare for your first visit:
- Save yourself some time by filling out the new patient paperwork forms at home and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment if you’ve completed your forms. If you haven’t filled out the forms yet, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Keep in mind that your first appointment will take about 1 hour.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely.
- Bring your insurance and health information, plus any braces, splints, or crutches if you have them.