Less than 5% of practicing physical therapists are board certified. Want to be a part of this prestigious group? Consider Evidence In Motion’s Residency at a Physical Therapy Central location.
EIM’s Residency Program is a post-professional clinical residency that allows a third-year student, or licensed PT, to choose from PT Central’s locations to facilitate the completion of an EIM Residency.
- Choose one of PT Central’s locations that offers EIM’s Hosted Residency
- Participate in 12-14 month accelerated curriculum (about 4 hours per week) with onsite, hands-on mentoring
- Enjoy the benefits of a competitive resident salary with fully subsidized tuition while potentially deferring your student loans, if applicable
- Look forward to the potential for full-time employment with PT Central
- Travel to 4 Weekend Intensive Labs during the program
- Prepare to sit for your OCS Exam with an OCS Capstone Course that boasts an 87% pass rate
- Add a Postprofessional DPT or Certification (Manual Physical Therapy or Sports Physical Therapy) to your plan of study with just a few additional courses
CLICK HERE for more information or to apply.