Physical Therapy Central is always looking
for great people to join our team.
This is more than a job; it's a place to help people in our communities.
We are currently accepting application for:
- Physical Therapy Technicians
- Front Office Managers
- Front Office Personnel
Why Join Our Team?
- We are passionate about providing health care for people in our communities.
- We get to make a difference in people's lives.
- Our company is growing and there is room for advancement and growth.
"I love PTC because of how much they invest in me as a physical therapist. PTC wants their employees to exceed in their education, manual therapy skills, ability to communicate effectively and so much more, all while establishing a fun and inviting environment in which to work. PTC may stand for Physical Therapy Central, but to me it also stands for Partnering To Cultivate because this company strives to develop me to not only be a better PT, but a better person as well. It does not get any better than that!"
~Vanessa Roberts, PT, DPT
The Next Step
- Professional Staff: complete your application here. Click Here (.doc)
- Submit your completed application by one of the following: include a résumé and cover letter.
- Email: email@example.com - Fax: (405) 573-6768 - Mail: 440 Merchant Drive, Norman, OK 73069
If you are applying for a position as a Physical Therapy Technician, complete your application here. Click Here (.doc) Then, email the clinics directly with your completed application, resume and cover letter:
- Blanchard: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chickasha: email@example.com
- Choctaw: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Davis: email@example.com
- Elk City: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jones: email@example.com
- Kingfisher: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midtown OKC: email@example.com
- Newcastle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Noble: email@example.com
- Norman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pauls Valley: email@example.com
Our applications are in MS Word and Adobe Acrobat PDF formats. To download and print the MS Word forms, you need MS Word or the free Word Viewer program. To download and print the PDF forms, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
"Our people are the most important assets of our business."
- Bridgit Finley, CEO