American Physical Therapy Association:
All PTC therapists are members of the APTA. By staying active in our professional association, we stay updated on the latest physical therapy technology, research, and techniques. We can also promote our profession through the APTA to our legislators in order to advocate physical therapy to improve your benefits and access to physical therapy.
Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association:
All PTC therapists are active members of the OPTA. In fact, many of our therapists are leaders in the association, demonstrating a personal responsibility to our profession.
- OPTA Delegate and OPTA Membership Chair: Janie Taylor, PT, DPT, OCS
- OPTA Legislative Chair: Brandon Trachman, PT, MPT
- Director of OPTA Western Distict: Bridgit Finley, PT, DPT, OCS
- Treasurer Western District: RaeAnn Thomas, PT, DPT, OCS
- OPTA List Serve Moderator: Kevin Wilcher, PT, DPT
- Membership Committee Member: Dale Boren, PT, MPT, OCS
- OPTA Western District Nominating Committee: Amy Lee, PT, MPT, OCS
Evidence In Motion:
PTC is always staying ahead of the curve! PTC has recently partnered with EIM to offer first-rate Residency and Fellowship programs to further advance the education and training of physical therapy providers. PTC is the first group in Oklahoma to bring a Residency and Fellowship to our state.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists:
The mission of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT) is to serve its members by promoting excellence in orthopaedic manual physical therapy practice, education and research, and to collaborate with national and international associations.
SportsMD (the the others)
Keep up with the latest Sports Medicine news and updates.